Re: No spark?

Greg,
    If you are using NGK plugs, I can tell you what is happening. I have
become a semi-expert on non firing issues due to using NGK plugs. Mine were
fuel soaked from rich carbs. As it turns out, NGK uses a particularly porous
ceramic insulator and they are prone to soak up fuel. I received some very
good advice from this list telling me this. The advice was to clean the plugs
with carb cleaner, bake them in the oven at 250 degrees for a couple of hours
and try them. After practically rebuilding my ignition system, this did the
trick. I have since installed some Bosch plus 4's.
      Randy Long