Wing window latch - Oops!

Hello all - I just got a sweet '82 Spider.  First problem - tonight I decided
to open the wing window and the latch came right off...  It seems to have
been glued on to the window.  Can anyone tell me what kind of glue to use
when reattaching it?  Where should I look for said glue and what do I need to
do to prep the glass for re-glueing?  Do I have to worry about scratching the
window tinting (stock) when I scrape off the left over old glue?  Im sure I
will come up with more questions - but this is it for now.  I'm loving the
spider.  Thanks for any help.

Chris Rundlett
1982 Spider Veloce