Spider AM wheels

Scott,
    While parousing IAP's gallery (customer cars) tonight, I came across a
photo of a car with a nice set of 6-spoke alloys, called "Stilauto" alloys.  I
did a search, and came up with this website:
http://www.tyresave.co.uk/alloyskn.html

    That site, while being a UK offering, provides some nice wheels for what
they consider "special fitments" such as our vehicles.  There's a nice set
with the lugs covered by a centercap to hide the unsightly misaligned
lugs/spokes that EV spoke of.  The link listed above will take you directly to
the wheels for "special fits" that are made by KN wheels of the UK.  I think
if you surf the site, you'll likely find something you're after.  I'm still
undecided if I want to put black panasports with the silver lip on my black
spider.  Wouldn't it be nice to have a way to see these wheels on the car
before we purchased them?  Shame those other websites don't keep our spiders
in their wheel-fitment databases.

Greg