Re: alfa-digest retro radios

Listee, I am in need of a replacement radio for the Milano Verde. Mine
does not want to work, has power going to the plug, but no sign of life
when knob is turned to 'on' position. I have the code for the radio, if
only the thing would light off. There was a post a while back about a
Blaupunkt ' San Diego' model radio, but none of the shops around here
have even heard of this model, much less carry it in stock Could not even
find it on the Blaupunkt web sight. Any help would be appreciated.
Regards,
Pat Garrett
88 Milano 210,000 miles and going strong.
'70 Zagato Jr
'74 GTV