74 steering wheel on 88 spider, Headers

Take a look at the pictures of my 88 spider with a 74
steering wheel on Alfacentro.com under the TS article.

The 74 wheel will bolt directly onto the 88 column,
though you will need to rewire for the horn.  Be sure
to remove the horn relay in the fuse box or else you
will end up with a dead battery (don't ask me how I
know).

As for the headers, I am still working that out on my
spider.  I think that I am loosing a lot of torque
down low in order to gain HP up high, over 4,000rpm
the car wants to pull well, but below that it is very
sedate.  I am looking into fabricating a new set of
headers with shorter runners to increase the torque.

Kelly M

88 Spider TS
74 GTV
72 Berlina