milano driveshafts

I just bought a new-from-factory complete driveshaft, all donuts, brgs, end-to-end. Delivered to my door, all shipping customs, etc. from Germany it was under $200, I think closer to $180. I think it was a bargain.
It was a differnt (supposedly improved) design, w. stronger middle donut. Interestingly, the front shaft is skinny and the rear shaft is fat, opposite of the orig. milano shaft. And the front splined yoke is absent in that design..
Jan in NJ,
down to 3 alfas and counting down..