Antennas

I don't remember the name of the after-market antenna I put on my 91 Spider,
however, it was cheap but does not look cheap. I used the top mounting
pieces from my original antenna that has the Alfa logo on it and the parts
that came with it for the lower mount hardware. If I remember when I get
home tonight I'll look in my shop manual where I've kept the installation
instructions.

By the way this antenna has been on the car for the last 150,000 miles and
still works and retracts into the left rear fender (original location) in
front of the battery. I will admit that this antenna is not as tall as the
original but works fine.

Cordova Ralph
Ralph Fetsch
Cordova Tennessee
1991 Spider Veloce w/auto 197,000+ (S)miles and a few @#$%&$#@ words too.
1964 Giulia 1600 Spider

[demime 0.99c.7 removed an attachment of type application/ms-tnef which had a name of winmail.dat]