more on best online car movies: Clive Alive (NAC)

I think the best online car movie I've seen is "Clive Alive". It
was produced by Volvo Corporation to highlight their safety program. A LONG
time ago someone (whose friend actually created this film) sent me a
link from the Volvo Web site, but like a dunce I didn't bookmark it.
I've tracked down another URL and hope it opens for you. This is a 9
minute movie, but well worth it! Real Player required.

	www.womanmotorist.com/video/volvo/clive-alive.ram

Clive Bengtsson is, ahem, Chief Safety Engineer in the Pain Research
Department at Volvo &;-). "No brain; no pain!"

Tess
p.s. Biba, I'll never have DSL, but I do get a big pipe at the office.
I sometimes forget people may not have this bandwidth at home .... If I
could figure out how to trap this vid and burn it to CD and send it to
ya, I'd do it!