Seat Upholstery Experience

Hello all esteemed Alfistis,

Does anyone out there have any experience (good or bad) with the upholstery
kits from IAP or Caribou?  My 91
has the dreaded Alcantara (sp?) seats with the suede inserts.  11 years of
sun, road dirt, body oils, and who knows
what else has taken its toll.  Anyway, I am looking at a fairly inexpensive
recovering of the seats with these kits
and would appreciate any experience you've had.  Even a vinyl recovering
would do wonders for my otherwise
eye-sore free interior!

For those recommending restoration to orinial Alcanata with leather, blah
blah....I'm planning on doing that in 10 years for
the full restoration but right now I drive the car too frequently for those
seats to hold up very long.

-Rob
 91 Spider
 Scenic Freehold, NJ