Antennas

Once again contacting both digests.

Dos someone have a good source for Quality antennas which don't
disappear below the fender? Meaning they only 'collapse' so far since
there is no room below to 'collapse'.

Yes of course, PepBoys sells them. Probably Kragens and also others. How
can I put this subtly - they're cheap looking and get very tired looking
very quickly. However, the removable antennas look better made but not
original.

Just tried Hirsch on the internet. Didn't get the antenna company. Tried
Hirsch antennas, nada.

While I've not had this conversation with Joe, the owner of the 101
Spider, the removable antenna would solve the hole in the car cover
situation. Still, these antennas do look a little bulky.

Do want the shiny original type which sticks up in the air, is not
black, and does not look high-techish.

Biba
Irwindale, CA USA