DeDion Tube Needed

I just found out the DeDion tube (and Watts links) in my '78 Sport Sedan are
beyond repair due to a previous accident.  Therefore, I am in need of a good
DeDion tube, or a whole deriliect Alfetta with a good tube, preferably bargain
priced in the SF Bay Area.  I appreciate the help!

BTW, last weekend I swapped in front and rear seats from an '88 Milano and
they are a direct bolt-in, looking like they were born there.

GH