Re: Peugeot

With regard to the similar design of the 164 and Peugeot 605, it might have
been so six or seven years ago, but certainly not today. I just got back from
spending time in London and France and the latest 605 just has to be one of
the most beautiful sports  sedans I have seen - very unlike the 156 or even
the 166, neither of which (to this individual, at least) are the most
attractive of cars. I rented a new 305 and that is an equally gorgeous little
car, far superior to the Golf, and drives superbly. If they were sold here I
would be first in line to get one - that is, if the 147 never turns up here.
Now that car is extremely good looking inside and out. I did see a new 156GTA
and it is an interesting car and very high performing. However it has not had
good reviews in the European press - poor handling and quality control.
G. Arlen