75 turbo doesn't start, upgrade

Thanx to ya all for input. I walked some steps ahead
on the troubleshooting path :)
The startermotor gets two wire: main supply (+)
and another wire that's a positive and it's the starting
input (switches the inner relays).
I just connectet a wire to this pin, and jump connected to the
battery positive pole... BINGO! the car started right up.
So the trouble is this: the starting signal won't arrive to the
pin. This can be the key switch, but the first thing to check are
all connections hosted just over the glovebox and under the
steering rack, inside the car.
I'll tell you about my progresses.

See ya all
Luca

nodoubt,
"I like anything that don't talk." King Benny - Sleepers
937, 75 Turbo, RM250

http://nvr2fst.supereva.it