re: SAlfAb content (NAC)

Is the Pope Catholic? I thought it was one of the best pieces I've
seen and forwarded it to about 100 of my closest friends. IMO, it rates
right next to "Climb Dance" (the French Pike's Peak video) and the
superbly done Volvo movie about safety -- which featured a live crash test
dummy who had the job of "accident engineer" (or some such). If you
haven't seen those other two, you've missed out!

Do you think any of us could get a job driving for Saab????? &:-)

Tess