Stiffener and Wheels

Hello, Last week I was rear-ended by a mini van, fortunately it did little damage. Bent the rear bumper down about 1/2 inch and took some paint off of it.

Well State Farm cut me a check for $1100.00 bucks... Now I'm thinking..Hmmmmmmmm..... Should I do the repairs or should I buy the chassis stiffener and Panasport 15" wheels I've been wanting?

I guess that's my decision, but perhaps some of you can give me some feedback as to what I can expect for the stiffener and Panasports. With both these changes and new Yokos will I feel a great difference in the car? Will it no longer feel like a wet fish in corners and bumpy roads. Any negatives??

Those of you who have made these changes (one or both) please reply with your experience, advise, etc.

Gabriel Forzano
86 Spider Veloce