Air coming out of the cam cover?

Does anyone know why there might be air pressure in the cam cover? When the
oilo cap is removed there is a slight pressurization that can be felt when
placing your hand over the cap opening. It seems to  remain constant even
when reving up the engine. btw the car (85 Spider) runs fine.

I check my other two cars and they don't experience this condition.

Thanks,

Joe