Re: steering wheel grommets

Digesti,
Mr.Ortakales asked about the plastic steering wheel grommets. I had inquired
about them to the woman from Rochester who lists frequently on ebay...this
has been a number of months ago. She told me she can acquire the grommets,
but has to order something like a hundred of them. If anyone wants to get
together and order these difficult items, I'd like to be a part of the
process. But John, don't fidget with the ones that are still in good
condition. They're easily ruined by attempting to remove them from the
aluminum spokes to clean. Done that. To change-out these grommets, you have
to do what seems to be the job-from-hell....remove the steering wheel.

Modelle from Somers Point