FS '83 GTV-6 Melbourne, FL

Selling my '83 GTV-6
It's not running due to electrical problems associated with water leaking
from around the windshield.  I'm not looking to part it out.  Engine has
approximately 70k miles (odometer is broken).  Please call or email.

Thanks,
Chad
(321) 917-5241
cprice@domain.elided

PS  I also have two tickets to the USGP in Sept.  Seats are located in A
box, sec B38, row QQ, seats 8 and 9.  Asking face value.