RE: Weber jets

Also, the best Weber source I've found anywhere, most helpful, etc.

http://www.piercemanifolds.com

Regards,
TJ

TJ Noto		AFM #134  	Cowpoke Racing-"Friends in Slow Places"
http://www.cowpokeracing.com
95 Ducati 916 Strada
96 Ducati Monster 900 (Chela's)
61 Ducati Falcone 80
70 Norton Commando Fastback
73 BMW 3.0 CS ("deviated from museum reliquary standard"-Perez)
97 BMW Z3 (Chela's)
77 Mercedes 280C (Mimosa)
00 Ford F150 Supercab
87 Suzuki RG250 (For Sale!)