Dean W. Cains
Lutz, FL
'74 Spider Veloce

At 04:29 PM 7/24/2002, you wrote:

Date: Wed, 24 Jul 2002 14:33:25 -0500
From: "AJ Lindaman" <jynx_808@domain.elided>
Subject: To Carb or Not to Carb

Hail Alfisti Gurus,

After a few short months of bliss, my Spider is once again awaiting a space
in the local garage.  While it is driveable at the moment, my Spica is
acting up.  I'm hoping that it is just the Thermo Actuator and that a
adjustment will repair my woes.

But being the gritty realist, I am I'm thinking that it will have to be
replaced.  So my question is:

Is it more prudent to have the Spica rebuilt or say to heck with that and
begin looking into converting to Webers?

AJ Lindaman
81 Spider Veloce