Additional importing info

I just got off the phone with my EPA contact, and there are some phone numbers that might help:
The "Imports Team" number is 202-564-9240- it sounds like they might answer some questions...
And the "Fax Back" number is 202-564-9660- and I think you fax them a question, and they will fax back a reply.

One interesting note- if the car is 21 years or older, then there isn't an EPA requirement.  Should we bring in a bunch of Suds?

Eric Storhok
Core Emissions and Fuel Economy Team
Advanced Powertrain Engineering
(313)33x75011