Milano cooling problem

Kevin,

I've got 140K on my Verde and I've gotten that "dirt" in the coolant bottle a few times myself.  I've washed out the bottle reinstall it and a month or two goes by and its got the brown film "dirt" in the bottle again.  I've flushed the system, got a new radiator in there lower temp fan switch and I've still got that A/C overheating problem.  Now I'm wondering if that "dirt" is the problem, but I don't overheat with the A/C off.  Weird just like your problem.

I've also seen coolant come out of the cap on the bottle, but that's usually if I fill it to the MAX line and its really hot out.

Now my car runs strong too.  No smoke (black smoke under hard acceleration), maybe 1 quart of Mobile 1 every 2,500-3,000 miles, no bottom knock that's common on the V6's.

Do you have the correct pressure cap?  Its the only thing I can think of.

Alan
88 Milano 3.0
87 Spider Quad