RE: a proposed alternate terminology (was: Define transaxle

>Date: Tue, 23 Jul 2002 16:53:30 -0500
>From: "Peter Webb" <webb.p@domain.elided>
>Subject: RE: a proposed alternate terminology (was: Define transaxle
>Alfa)
>
>It was stated the Guilietta "short truck" of the 80s was a transaxle
>car.
>It was indeed a conventional setup and although carries a 116 number,
>follows the drive train of a 115.
>
>- -Peter

Hi Peter,

Are you referring to the late 0's early '80's Giulietta Sedan? My dad
did own an '84 Giulietta 2.0 and it was a 116. The 161/162 cars like
the Milano/75 were derivatives from the Giulietta. So I don't think it
had anything to do with a 115. AFAIK, 115s were late '70s GTVs.

Zamani
http://health.yahoo.com