Initial AROC-USA Convention Galleries Posted

The first of what I hope are numerous Alfiesta 2002 AROC-USA Photo Galleries has been
posted on the AROC-USA web site at http://www.aroc-usa.org.

Since I only had access to those shots taken by Petei Zelazny (~300!) about 150 of her
shots have been posted to five Galleries: Time Trials; Getty Center Gardens; Concours;
Concours - Details; and Alfisti. Use the links near the top of each gallery to navigate
to the others pages.

A few folks have begun sending me their photos. If you would like to share your shots
with other Alfa Romeo enthusiasts please send them to me as soon as possible. Sending
via e-mail (no size limit mailbox!) is okay but CDs are preferred and hard copies and
slides will be accepted for scanning if necessary (yes, they'll be returned after
scanning). Contact info can be found near the bottom of the AROC-USA Officers & VIPs
web page.

I prefer images in 300 dpi resolution, although 150 dpi will be considered. Please send
images no larger than 600 pixels wide/tall on the largest side to keep file sizes
reasonable.

Enjoy,
Bernie
AROC-USA Web Master