Oxy Sensor @ $17.99, website link

For those of you who have requested the specific info about the cheap ($17.99)
Bosch oxy sensor, it's p/n 11027.  Advance Auto parts is on the web, and this
is a link to their page:

http://www.partsamerica.com/

On the left, type in 11027 in p/n lookup, and select Bosch oxy sensor.  This
is an unheated version w/o connector, but for the price, I had no problem
whatsoever in splicing.  They do provide heat shrink tubing, wire, and the
male end of the plug if I recall correctly.

Do a "vehicle entry" for 164's w/ your year model, and the website will bring
up all of the oxy sensors that fit those cars.  The Bosch part is $171, Beck
Arnley is $113, and Neihoff is $78.

Hope this helps.

Greg