Re: various: wiring diagrams, codes, longevity, values, etc

--- alfacybersite <acs@domain.elided> wrote:
> Will also talks about taking wiring
> diagrams to Kinkos (are they everywhere in the universe, or merely in
> the known world?) produced (or ending up on) CD's as a possible key
> getting them produced, big time (as in big & legible). Can Kinkos do
> color wiring diagrams?

They can not only do color wiring diagrams in about any reasonable
size, but they can encase them in flexible plastic so they last a LONG
time--can be written (with grease pencil) onb etc etc--not unreasonably
expensive. (I did that for my spider)

> If no one has figured it out, I'm trying to get a council of wiring
> diagramers together (with me conveniently relegated to fly on the
> wall
> status).

a good idea.

> Biba