Timely correction

In #938 John Hertzman mentioned: "...The Times is the ONLY publication I
read which seems to rigorously publish corrections down to a single
misplaced letter in a person's name, and they seem to do a conscientious
job of airing dissenting opinion on substantive questions."

********

John, while you weren't looking, I took an 'ayes' pool of the Digest and
we have voted you as the one most likely "to rigorously publish
corrections" on the Digest.

Not that you haven't at times in the past, but should someone misspell
Alpha Romero (heaven forbid!) or simply say something really stupid
(once again, heaven forbid!) you be the man to set things straight.

Just to save you time, We all know my illustrious insertions into the
Digest's archives are beyond reproach, so you can just skim by in the
secure knowledge 'no one would ever question anything Biba says'.

Hopefully everyone out there in Digest land appreciates John's wry humor
- note the (above) subject heading for his comments on the NY Times.

Thanks, John, for keeping us as all as 'honest' as you so ably manage to
do.

Biba
Irwindale, CA USA