Wiring diagrams - addendum

Sorry, meant to add, that I for one don't want no stinkin' electronic
wiring diagrams.

Will readily admit once someone has downloaded say a complete shop
manual, parts manual, and wiring diagram, burning and shipping a CD /
CD's is pretty easy and even sometimes effective.

I like books. I like large clear wiring diagrams which I can color in
with my Prismacolor pencils when the going gets tough. I want to be able
to set it on the hood or the trunk while I'm trouble shooting - or in
trouble and thinking of shooting (myself).

+ the damn CD would undoubtedly be in some Gates' nonsense which even
all the little Gates' variations nonsense can't talk to one another let
alone to the superior MAC + one doesn't have to scroll back and forth /
up and down with a nice sized hard copy.

Subtly as ever, yours,

Biba
Irwindale, CA USA