Wiring diagrams - was a variety of other names

Before this exciting thread runs out, let me ask one more time: I for
one would be willing to pay a fairly good amount for a hard copy of a
pristine wiring diagram for a car I might be restoring in the future.

While I'm far from wealthy, it makes sense to pay 20, 30, even 50
dollars for one if this saves me (and consequently the client) countless
hours 'reinventing the wheel'.

The $50 figure might well be worth it for both a pristine wiring diagram
which includes fuse information including fuse amperage as Norm Riffle
suggests, wire (cable) size would be great, especially for those doing
major rewiring or making a complete loom, and of course, numbers for all
of the various connections - whether Alfa included them originally or
not.

Should someone care to take it on and has a good source of diagrams and
a means to reproduce them, please make them on the large size for us
older folks. My copy of a copy from the CD of the '69 wiring diagram is
roughly 21" x 14". The photocopy of my Alfetta GT wiring diagram is
roughly the same but could be bigger since there is a huge increase in
the number of wires / connections.

The 72 - 74 2000 Spider Veloce wiring diagram from IAP is around 16" x
8.5" with the code to switches, wires (cables) and fuse box on the back
side. Should be bigger and sharper.

The 101 Spider Veloce diagram purchased from Lionel Velez (Auto Italia
Sportiva) comes plastic laminated and overall is 17" x 11" but the
diagram is 13.5" x 6". In this case it is plenty large since there are
no air conditioners, electric windows, etc. to include.

Come on someone out there with the ability and gumption to do this. You
won't get rich, but it would be a wonderful service to provide.

I'd be happy to include the information I have on the '69 Spider's
Emergency flasher system. For those of you out there who fortunately
have never had to figure one out, IAP used to list the: Alfa 1969 - 81
emergency flasher relay, Item #34397 for $109 - but no longer. Somewhat
get the feeling Alfa went their own way on this? And no, it can't be
substituted by one from Pep Boys / Kragen unless you know something I
don't.

The end.

Biba
Irwindale, CA USA