possible free Berlina in Denver

A guy emailed me about someone he knows in the Denver area who wants to get
rid of a Berlina project/shell.  Probably the car is free, but that's not
certain.  It's a red US 69 1750 with engine and trans removed.  The RF
fender has been cut off, but appears to be included.  Suspension appears to
be intact and car probably can roll.  Interior seems complete, but pretty
ratty. Windows appear intact.  I have some digital pics if anyone wants to
take a look, and an email contact for the person who told me about it.  Let
me know if you're interested.  Not my car, etc.

Andrew Watry
Berlina Register