spider alloy wheels

Hi Tony,

I had the phone dial wheels on my 1992 Spider Veloce finished last year from
a local body shop to Toronto who sent them out. They were stripped and
refinished and look great.

I remember someone posting an Alfa Paint Code website that also included
wheel finish colours. I can't seem to find that site. Maybe someone else can
assist.

Chris
1992 Spider Veloce
SPIDRMAN