Re: Grabby Heavy clutch pedal - only with engine on

Yikes!  That's an interesting one!  That one I can
check easily.  Another possibility that was presented
off line was that the throw-out bearing is toast.  That
one will be a little more difficult to check visually ;-)
Thanks to all who responded.  I will post the results
once the problem is solved.

Livio Passera
Toronto, Canada
77 Spider