Re: Need help with Milano tach

Probably not the sender... just an aging potentiometer. For info on how to adjust see:

http://denovich.com/alfa/sikand_mti/clone/tacho.htm

--Mark
http://denovich.com/alfa/sikand_mti/milano.html

PETER FUGEDI wrote:

The tach in my Milano (Alfa 75) has been dying a slow death. It reads lower and lower. The needle still moves with the RPMs, but it's range is getting less and less. Currently I think my redline can't be above the 3000 mark on the display. And every day the needle moves less and less.