Milano Platinum shifter cable (automatic)

If anyone out there that I haven't talked to yet, I'm looking for a good used
automatic trans shift cable for my 88 Milano Platinum. When my center flex
disc destroyed itself, it took the shift cable and kinked it badly.  Please
contact me with a price and availability. I'll need it within a week or so.
While your at it, I've been having a sticking problem with my Kick down cable
also. Possibily a 2 for 1 sale?
Tim Timko
88 Milano Platinum
82 Lancia Zagato