Re: gtv6 power window cable

The description below is great, but it's for the Spider. One doesn't
need to take the window out of the GTV-6 to do the job, and the pulley
use is very obvious--you should actually get to the other door's window
cabling--both to see how it's wound, and to measure the length of the
cable (a critical dimension.)

good luck!

--- Ralph Fetsch <RFetsch@domain.elided> wrote:
> I don't know if the GTV 6 power window cables are like the spiders,
> but I
> replaced the cable in the driver door of my 91 Spider. Here's the
> article I
> send to the digest in the past:..............................

=====
Best Regards,

Alan Lambert
http://autos.yahoo.com