From: owner-alfa@domain.elided [mailto:owner-alfa@domain.elided]On Behalf Of
Eaton, Jason
Sent: Sunday, July 14, 2002 01:13
To: 'alfa-digest@domain.elided'
Subject: Milano - Battery/Charge Indicator Light

I recently bought a Milano Verde and have been steadily fixing the car up. I
am down to two idiot dash lights, the battery/charge light and the brake
light. I think I got the brake light covered as my brake fluid sensor is not
there, however the battery/charge light I do not know how to track down.

Does anybody have a quick outline of what I should look for to track down
the source of the battery/charge idiot light? I have checked the system for
charging and it is charging. Also the battery is fairly new I don't believe
that is the problem.

Thanks.