partial Carello headlights--------

A little while ago I purchased (or thought I had) a set of Carello
headlights (low/high) for my GTV-6 from Thomas Moll.

I'm sure he also thought I was purchasing a set of headlights. What I
received was the "Optical Unit". What this entails is the glass portion
(or, accurately, the optical unit)--what is NOT there is the metal
portion that provides the locating and attachment for the H-4 bulb.

So--the obvious question--- does anyone know how to get the NON-optical
parts?

hope so!

thanks,

alan