Re: quote without comment

The errors in the NY Times article remind me of an article in PC Week that was about a
new PostScript laser printer the company I worked for at that time was releasing. The
printers firmware contained Adobe Type Manager code, abbreviated as ATM. The writer of
the article referred to it as Automatic Teller Machine software. This was in a computer
industry trade journal. I never was able to get the printer to print $20 bills.

Gene Brown
Simi Valley CA