WTB 91-91 164 Front Bumper

Is anyone currently selling or parting out out a 91-91 164? I am looking for
a front bumper primarily but would be interested in some other parts as
well. I don't care what color the bumper is or if it has surface scratches
or paint chips. Mostly concerned with no accidents that have cracked, bent,
or broken pieces off of it. Please email me off digest. Other items I am
looking for are a 164 3.0 V6 12V project engine with no major engine damage
(ie cracked blocked, bent valves, crank, or melted pistons) would be
interested in any model (S,L,B) engine.

Thanks
Keith Strini
91 164 L(not really anymore) street race project