Alfa Romeo Scarabeo Scale Model Identification

I recently came across a 1966 Alfa Romeo Scarabeo
model, made by AHM Bandai.  The box is a little rough,
but it looks like all the parts are there, although a
few pieces are off their plastic "trees".

Is there anybody out there that can help me figure out
what this is worth, and if it's worth saving?  I'm
half tempted to finish.  It has a motor and working
lights.  I'm not a big fan of the Scarabeo styling,
but it's a neat kit.

A similar kit is seen here on Ebay...
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1745606560

Thanks in advance!