Re: alfa-digest V8 #916

Regarding the discussion of odd vehicles and motorcycles such as Harleys, is
anyone interested in a Moto Guzzi?  This jewel is a stylish shaft driven
highway cruiser complete with leather saddle bags.  Pardon the non Alfa
content.  This is not my vehicle, it is my sister-in-law's, and any cash
going her way from its sale might help me have more for things Alfa related.
With that disclosure out of the way, please email me off digest if interested.
Brian
71 Spider (still breaking in refurbished engine)