Bosch Platinum Plus 4 Plugs

I have had two sets of these excellent plugs in my 164 (my mechanic ignores my pleas that these are long life plugs and changes 'em anyway!) and they work extremely well in the 3.0 V6. The design is of course very similar to the Lodge plug but the Bosch seems to have a wider heat range in operation. The Lodge plugs always seem to run too cold, at least at my elevation of 3,500 ft and with winter temperatures reaching minus 35 and summer temperatures reaching plus 35 Celsius.

Bottom line, the engine runs more smoothly and pulls strongly throughout the rev range under all environmental conditions. They tolerate a little oil and seem to self clean easily with a little Italian tune up.

Cheers

Michael Smith
Calgary, Alberta,Canada
91 Alfa 164L