Spiders at SOVREN (was garage safety)

Hi Tony!

Speaking for the female NWARC contingent at SOVREN, there were quite a few
of us NWARC-ers packing the corral and the paddock. Those of us who don't
race just watch and try to osmose the technique of braking way late into
Turn 8 and then coming out with a waggling rear end. That trick Kevin
McKee pulled -- going sideways through Turn 9 on the way to snatch the
checkered flag -- is probably one not many of us will replicate, though.

Anyway, the event organizers parked the Alfa Corral together with the
"HoneyBucket" porta potties. And I happened to be at the end of the group,
next to the you-know-whats. What up with that? None of us being short on
humor, however, I wrote on my corral plate that the name of my car (which
is a yellowish cream color) was "Li'l Honey Bucket".

Tess