valvestem seals

I'm about to replace that valvestem seals in my GTV6, and I was wondering if there is anything that I need to know about the actual installation of the valvestem seals themselves. (I know how to take the cams out, etc.) Should I oil them or do anything like that? Anything special besides getting what's left of the old ones off and sliding the new ones down the valvestem?

Thanks in advance,
Joe Elliott
'82 GTV6