RE: Liars and Idiots

Hehehehehhehehe... that's very funny Ralph, I do believe Alfas engine is the long lasting engine regardless of the old and simple technology. I bought my 91 Spider veloce last year and all I had to do is to put gas and oil and drive. I had to change the clutch by myself last month but because someone didn't do it right in the first place. The car runs beautifully now. I can't wait to rebuild the engine, but I can't find the reason to do it, not because it has 107000 miles on it?
 If you don't know how to take care of the car, you'll have to spend thousands of dollars if you take it to any shop...
 I saved $800 on the clutch job and I do it right too (No missing bolts or nuts like the last guy who did it).

Go Alfa Go!!!!!!! eheheheheheh

Louis,
91 Spider Veloce,
Sunnyvale, CA