Misbehaving GTV6 and Milano 3.0

Hello,

Lately I have been experiencing serious problems with
my 87 Milano Verde 3.0 and 85 GTV6.

Here are the problems with the Milano:
1. In the last two weeks it happened twice that while
driving the brake pedal becomes very hard, loses power
assist and the brake light flashes. Scary in heavy
traffic when you find out that your car does not stop

2. Sometimes, after the engine starts, the warning
lights would start flashing randomly (like a Christmas
tree) front door, back door, battery, steering etc.

And here are the problems with the GTV6:
1. There is no clear pattern, but I noticed that it
happens more often in lower gear (2nd): the power cuts
off completely for about one or two seconds When power
comes back it jolts the transmission and the whole car
very badly. This cant be good for the clutch and
transmission

Anybody else has experienced anything like that?

Thank you!
Mihail