engine pics needed near Road Atlanta

    Greetings.  Anybody here happen to live near Road Atlanta or visiting
soon?  There's a shop nearby - Bobby Thrash's "Strictly German" - that has a
Euro M43 engine I'm interested in, but know little about.  I need someone
with a digital camera to snap a few pics so I can figure out how it's laid
out, etc, for a possible swap.
    Respond off digest please.  TIA, Ron.