MOMO Super Indy Steering Wheel For Sale

It's official I am selling my used MOMO Super Indy steering wheel. It's wood
with aluminum spokes. It would look super cool in an older Alfa.

It's in good shape with normal wear. It's not pristine (it's from 1985). You
can take a look at it here:

www.speakeasy.org/~magista/wheel

The horn button and the hub do not come with the wheel. You will have to
scrounge those pieces up on your own (they aren't hard too find).

It's a great looking wheel but just not quite right for a Milano. I'm
replacing it with a new MOMO Monte Carlo. Can't wait...

Damian

Damian Magista
87 Milano Gold
Seattle - NWARC