Re: Bosch Platinum +4

Nothing but positive remarks on the +4. We've been recommending them to
all our Alfa shops and customers. I recently had two shops who were
gungho users of NGK switch over the the +4. It's really a great plug.
The thing I noticed when I first installed them in my cars was how
smooth the engine got and it's remained that way after all the miles.

So... does that make the Bosch Platinum 2's half as great? ;-)
Seriously, I recently noticed that there is a "half 4" model, same layout as the 4, but only two ground electrodes..
Any feedback on those?

Jon