Bumper overriders, 71 GTV

All,
Does anyone have a source for the rubber inserts for the bumper overriders on
a 71 GTV? One of mine fell out and the other 3 don't fit that well as they
seem to have shrunk somewhat and I'm sure I'll lose another 1 soon.
Re-originals has them but at $18 a pop (yikes!). Maybe someone who has
removed the overriders doesn't need em anymore and might like to sell trade
for something?

Jim Hart
Oceanside Ca
71 GTV